The designers and engineers at Blackstar are always looking to improve a great thing, and with the HT Club 40 MkII Vintage Blue they have truly taken an already amazing amp to the next level. The Club 40 is powered by a classic Celestion Vintage 30 speaker and 6L6 tubes, a combination that delivers incredible tone for the modern guitarist with an homage to the past. Whether you are playing blues, nu-metal, or straight-ahead rock, the Club 40 MkII Vintage Blue has the tone and versatility to fit your style.
Blackstar knows you want an amp that can be played at lower volumes as well as cranked up. To achieve this wide range of levels, the Club 40 Vintage Blue is loaded with a 1 x 12″ Celestion Vintage 30. The Celestion Vintage 30 has been a sought-after speaker in amps for years since it was first introduced in 1986. This powerhouse speaker has become legendary for delivering big sound with clarity even when driven hard. The Vintage 30 handles fuzz, crunch, and reverb without losing detail or complex overtones. Warm, vintage low end and a famously defined midrange have made the Vintage 30 a favorite among guitarists here at Sweetwater.
Blackstar knows you want choices when shaping the sound of your tubes, so like the MKII’s before, the Club 40 Vintage Blue also features Infinite Shape Feature (ISF). This exclusive feature shifts the EQ curves of the amplifier’s Bass, Middle, and Treble controls. When turned fully counterclockwise, you’ll lend an American characteristic to your voice with a tight bottom end and aggressive middle. Turned all the way to the right, you’ll enjoy more of a British vibe. Beyond that, four different operating modes can be accessed via a pair of Voice switches, unleashing both vintage and modern voicings for each channel.
Stage-ready visual designThe HT Club 40 MkII Vintage Blue is not just built for sound, it has also been designed to own the stage. Retaining the classic, no-nonsense sleek design Blackstar is known for, the Club 40 Vintage Blue features a captivating baby blue tolex and tan basketweave paired brilliantly with a cream panel. Prop the Club 40 on stage, plug in and wow your audience both sonically and visually!
Blackstar HT Club 40 MkII Vintage Blue Features:
- Vintage-inspired 40-watt tube amp delivers incredible tone and stage-ready delight
- 1 x 12″ Celestion Vintage 30 speaker delivers huge volume and defined sound
- 2 footswitchable channels with voicing switches deliver tonal flexibility
- Coax sparkling highs and lucid lows from the boutique-style clean channel
- Overdrive channel supplies enough gain for blues, classic rock, and hard rock
- Infinite Shape Feature (ISF) dials in everything from American to British high-gain tones
- Speaker-emulated output for recording or running straight to a PA
- Digital reverb with Dark/Bright switch gives you access to the reverb style you crave
- Effects loop with Loop Level switch makes integrating your pedalboard and other effects easy