Built for Tonal Flexibility
Everything from valve grind to high-headroom clean
Whatever sound is in your head, you can coax it from the Unity Bass U120. It all starts with three distinct preamp voicings: Classic, Modern, and Overdrive. Beyond that, a 3-band EQ with a semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power. Need more punch and depth? No problem. The U120 features built-in compression and chorus effects.
Loaded with useful features for stage and studio
The Blackstar Unity Bass U120 is packed to the gills with useful features. Connectivity abounds, with an XLR + 1/4″ line output with independent level control. A -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments. And an MP3/line input is onboard to supercharge your practice sessions. The bassists here at Sweetwater are especially impressed by the U120’s integrated link for Blackstar’s Unity U250ACT powered cabinet, which allows you to add an extra 250 watts of power to your rig.
ity Bass U120 Combo Amp Features:
- 120-watt, 1 x 12″ bass combo with Eminence Opus speaker
- 3 distinct preamp voicings — Classic, Modern, and Overdrive
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power
- Compression and chorus effects for increasing your punch and depth
- Integrated link for Unity U250ACT powered cabinet adds an extra 250 watts of power to your rig
- XLR + 1/4″ line output with independent level control
- -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments
- MP3/line input for supercharging your practice sessions
- Ground lift for eliminating unwanted noise