Built for Tonal
The Blackstar Unity Bass U250 bass combo amplifier was built for tonal flexibility. Switch between three power amp stages via the U250’s Response control to shape your compression, natural drive, and dynamics. Choose between three distinct preamp voicings, and then sculpt the result with a 3-band EQ. Increase your bass’s punch, depth, and low end, with compression, chorus, and sub-octave effects. The U250 is loaded with enough connectivity for live, studio, and home use. And if you want to beef up your output onstage, you can add a Unity U250ACT powered cabinet for an extra 250 watts of power. Get the eminently versatile Unity Bass U250, and everything from valve grind to high-headroom clean will be within your grasp.
Everything from valve grind to high-headroom clean
Whatever sound is in your head, you can coax it from the Unity Bass U250. It all starts with Blackstar’s unique Response control, which gives you the choice of three classic power amp stages: Linear, 6L6, and 6550. You also get three distinct preamp voicings: Classic, Modern, and Flat. The U250’s Drive section is loaded with three overdrives — OD, Distortion, and Fuzz — with a user-controllable blend. Beyond that, a 3-band EQ with a semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power. Need more punch, depth, or low-end muscle? No problem. The U250 features built-in compression, chorus, and sub-octave effects.
Loaded with useful features for stage and studio
The Blackstar Unity Bass U250 is packed to the gills with useful features. Connectivity abounds, with an XLR + 1/4″ line output and a headphones output with independent level control. A -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments. And an MP3/line input is onboard to supercharge your practice sessions. Integrate your pedals and external processors with the built-in effects loop. A cabinet-emulated line output and USB audio output make DI recording a breeze. The bassists here at Sweetwater are especially impressed by the U250’s integrated link for Blackstar’s Unity U250ACT powered cabinet, which allows you to add an extra 250 watts of power to your rig.
Blackstar Unity Bass U250 Combo Amp Features:
- 250-watt, 1 x 15″ bass combo with Eminence Opus speaker
- Response control gives you the choice of 3 classic power amp stages — Linear, 6L6, and 6550
- 3 distinct preamp voicings — Classic, Modern, and Flat
- Drive section is loaded with 3 overdrives — OD, Distortion, and Fuzz — with a user-controllable blend
- 3-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid knob supplies you with plenty of sound-sculpting power
- Compression, chorus, and sub-octave effects for increasing your punch, depth, and low-end muscle
- Series effects loop for integrating your pedals and external processors
- Integrated link for Unity U250ACT powered cabinet adds an extra 250 watts of power to your rig
- XLR + 1/4″ line output and a headphones output with independent level control
- Cabinet-emulated line output and USB audio output make DI recording a breeze
- -10dB pad accommodates both active and passive instruments
- MP3/line input for supercharging your practice sessions
- Ground lift for eliminating unwanted noise