You won’t get a better sounding, more reliable recording package — Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio provides singer-songwriters with an all-in-one solution for a reassuringly easy recording process. Right out of the box you get a Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface, condenser microphone, 3-meter XLR microphone cable, closed-back headphones, and free software so you can start making music in no time at all.
Get a closer look at the Scarlett 2i2 Studio in this video from Focusrite:
A highly popular audio interface for artists across all genres, the third-generation Scarlett 2i2 provides two mic/line/instrument inputs allowing simultaneous recording and playback of up to two channels with independently controllable headphone and monitor outputs.
It features two upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound.
For great guitar or bass tracks simply plug your instrument into the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion, and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo metering.
Headphones and Microphone
The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with an improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range and the 2i2 is designed to stand up to days on the road, connecting straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and a three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist — software that’s intuitive enough for beginners, yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focusrite has partnered with Splice to give 3rd Gen interface owners a free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription. Splice Sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use Splice to make all kinds of music, including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores.
Officially supported on iPad Pro
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pro. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go.
– Scarlett 2i2 USB audio interface
– Condenser microphone
– 3-meter XLR microphone cable
– Closed-back headphones
– Free software
– Ableton Live Lite: The iconic DAW gives you everything you need to get started including instruments, effects and Live’s trademark clip and scene launching for taking ideas further or performance.
– Splice Sounds: Three months Splice Sounds membership with new Splice accounts — offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily.
– Three Month Avid Pro Tools Artist subscription with Complete Plugin Bundle: A three-month subscription to Avid Pro Tools Artist and Avid Complete Plugin Bundle, with a 25% discount on Avid Pro Tools Artist after the subscription period, or a 33% discount on Avid Pro Tools Studio.
– Landr Studio, plus five free masters: Produce and release your best work with two months’ access to Landr Studio, as well as five free masters you can use even when your two-month subscription is over.
Hitmaker Expansion Plug-ins Included:
– Antares Auto-Tune Access: For everything from natural sounding, near-real-time pitch adjustment for getting the best vocal takes, to lightning-fast hip-hop-inspired pitching for adding a whole new sound to your tracks.
– Relab’s LX480 Essentials: Get four reverbs, modelled on The Hit Factory NYC’s reverb unit, and used on countless hits. LX480 Essentials gives you the sounds of a studio which has played host to names from Springsteen, the Stones and Kool and the Gang, to The Weeknd, Pharell, Katy Perry, and everyone in between.
– Softube Marshall Silver Jubilee 2555: The modern evolution of the iconic JCM800, brought to you by analogue-modelling experts Softube. The Silver Jubilee offers everything from warm cleans, through classic crunch, and up to modern high gain tube amp sounds.
– XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Add beautifully captured piano to your tracks with the choice of one of four professional-sounding models from Steinway, Yamaha and the classic Rhodes. Plug in your MIDI controller and play; instantly be transported to a professional recording studio set up to capture one of these beautiful pianos — right from your studio.
– XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Studio Rock: Add the sounds of a pro drummer to your songs easily. Featuring expertly captured samples from a high-end Tama and Pearl drums, and Paiste and Sabian cymbals, recorded at Decibel Studios in Stockholm.
– Brainworx Bx_console Focusrite SC: Add the preamps that made Focusrite what they are today to your music. No other plug-in offers the unique character of the iconic large format console, with ISA 110 preamps — the origin of the famous ‘Air’ still heard on Focusrite interfaces today. Bx_console Focusrite SC is a full channel strip, offering EQ, de-esser, compressor, limiter, gate and expander.
– Focusrite Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite: Featuring a pair of meticulously captured digital models of the truly iconic EQ and Compressors which have made the Focusrite name a staple in world-class facilities across the globe. If you’ve kept up with major releases over the last 30 years, you’ve heard Red 2 and 3.