A Multi-instrument Amp for Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, and Bass
The multifunctional Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 modeling guitar amplifier combo contains electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and bass guitar amplifier models. Not only does the Vypyr VIP 3 include amp and effects modeling, but it also boasts instrument modeling. Guitar players can access realistic models to turn their electric guitar into an acoustic guitar, a resonator, a violin, a baritone guitar, a bass, and more. Add this to 25 effects models, 36 guitar amp models, and a bi-directional USB output, and the 100-watt Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 is perfect for home studios and rehearsal rooms.
Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier at a Glance:
- The perfect amp for multi-instrumentalists
- Versatile effects for professional sounds
- Heart of the Vypyr
- Built-in USB interface for recording
The perfect amp for multi-instrumentalists
No more having to take multiple amps to a gig so you can play different instruments. No more having to put up with so-so tones if you only use one amp. The multi-instrument-friendly Peavey Vypyr VIP (Variable Instrument Performance) 3 modeling amp contains models of electric, acoustic, and bass amplifiers. The new Variable Instrument Input changes the gain structure and input sensitivity based on what instrument you use. The entire Vypyr VIP series also features the easy-to-use Peavey WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) interface. No more guessing where your knobs are set when you switch presets; each knob is surrounded by LEDs that indicate their setting.
Versatile effects for professional sounds
The fully loaded Vypyr VIP 3 features 25 effects with parameter controls. Effects include chorus, wah, compression, compression/chorus, flanger, octaver, tremolo, rotary speaker, reverb, and delay with tap tempo. The built-in in tuner helps you keep in tune with a quick glance at your amp. The Vypyr VIP 3 goes into new territory by offering instrument models. Turn your electric guitar into an acoustic, a 12-string, a resonator, a 7-string, a bass, a baritone guitar, and more.
Heart of the Vypyr
Peavey Vypyr VIP amplifiers are based on powerful 32-bit floating-point SHARC processors that enable highly detailed, accurate modeling, as well as vastly enhanced flexibility and features. The Vypyr VIP amps also give you great, controllable tone, thanks to Peavey’s TransTube technology in the preamp and power amp sections.
Built-in USB interface for recording
The Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 modeling amp also acts as its own computer audio interface, with a built-in, studio-quality USB 3.0 output on most models that is recognized by computers as an audio device. Just fire up your favorite recording software and start laying down tracks. You can also use it to edit presets via the Vypyr Edit Graphic User Interface or to install firmware updates.
Peavey Vypyr VIP 3 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Features:
- Innovative modeling amplifier design for use with electric guitars, acoustic guitars, and bass guitars
- Built-in instrument modeling includes acoustic guitar simulators, 12-string guitar model, 7-string model, baritone model, resonator model, electric violin, and bass guitar models
- 100 watts of power – perfect for rehearsal, recording, and small venues
- LCD display for selecting presets, effects, and more
- 36 amp models give you an entire collection of amps at your fingertips
- 25 onboard effects let you put the finishing touches on your ideal sound
- Power by a powerful 32-bit SHARC processor and Peavey’s TransTube Technology
- Use up to 4 effects simultaneously
- Create over 400 saved presets for instant recall
- Single custom-voiced 12″ speaker
- Studio-quality USB computer interface for recording, editing presets, and updating firmware
- Exclusive Power Sponge attenuator
- Quality headphone output and aux/MP3/CD input