The Fireface UCX II is a highly integrated pro audio solution in an ultra-compact format for studio and live recordings.
It continues RME’s long tradition of designing compact advanced interfaces, packing into a half-rack size unit what usually would be spread out over two or three 19 inch panels.
With up to 20 channels record and 20 channels playback, SteadyClock FS, high performance microphone inputs, Parametric EQ, Dynamics processing, Echo, Reverb, (DURec) Direct USB Recording, MIDI I/O, a powerful headphone output and full stand-alone operation the Fireface UCX II excels with the highest feature to space ratio ever.
– Full stand-alone functionality
– DURec integrated digital recorder allows you to record directly to USB memory devices
– All 40 input and output channels can be individually chosen for recording and playback
– CV/Gate low latency voltage control
– SteadyClock FS reference class digital clocking
– USB Out for ARC USB
– Compatible with TotalMix FX for iPad