You can make the TC Electronic Corona Mini chorus pedal sound like virtually any chorus pedal ever created, and it’s small enough to fit even on highly packed pedalboards. With TC’s TonePrint technology, you can download custom effects created by guitar legends like John Petrucci and Paul Gilbert. Or use the TonePrint Editor to create your own custom effects – Sweetwater guitarists are continually amazed at the variety of effects you can create with this powerful editor. If you only have room for one chorus pedal in your guitar rig, you’ll be well served by the TC Electronic Corona Mini.
Guitarists at Sweetwater know that when it comes to getting a great sound, sometimes more is more! So, when you need that extra push to take your sizzling leads and smashing chords over the edge, turn to the TC Electronic Rush Booster pedal. With up to 20dB of additional gain on tap, the Rush Booster is the easiest way to pump up your riffs. It features a single volume knob, and it’s housed in an ultra-durable enclosure to withstand night after night of heavy-footed gigging. On top of that, the Rush Booster is built with true bypass circuitry to preserve your tone. Place the Rush Booster at the front of your signal chain to juice up your overdrive pedals, at the end for mild to extreme solo boosts, or double up with a second Rush Booster and take total control over your dynamics!
- TC Electronic Corona Mini Chorus Pedal Features at a Glance:
- Mono chorus pedal for electric guitar
- 3 chorus types including SCF- and TriCorus-style effects
- TonePrint gives you instant access to custom pedal-tweaks made by top performing guitarists
- Speed, depth, and level controls let your sculpt your chorus sound from subtle to extreme
- True bypass preserves your tone
- Extra-small footprint saves precious pedalboard space
- High-quality components
- Road-ready design