Universal Audio created Volt 276 for collaborators, from musicians and producers to livestreamers and content creators. This portable 2-in/2-out USB recording interface for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone features a built-in Vintage Mic Preamp mode, plus a classic analog compressor — ready to capture your inspiration with professional studio results.
– Create classic-sounding music productions, livestreams, and podcasts on Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
– Record your voice or guitar with rich, full sound using Vintage Mic Preamp mode
– Add clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with an analog compressor based on UA’s iconic 1176
– Produce with an essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
Collaborate with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 276 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture Classic Vocals with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 276 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Control Volume Peaks with UA Compression
Get album-ready punch and presence with Volt 276’s onboard 76 Compressor — an innovative analog circuit inspired by UA’s classic 1176 Limiting Amplifier. The 76 Compressor features three perfectly tailored presets to tame voice, guitars, synths, and drum machines. Just plug in, pick a setting, and play.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Marshall Plexi Classic Amp Bundle by Softube: Create with an expertly modeled version of the iconic British amp that invented the sound of rock. Plus, shape your tones further with the included Softube Time & Tone Bundle, featuring additional reverb, delay, compression, and saturation plug-ins.
Ableton Live Lite: Packed with all the effects, instruments, and features you need to make professional music productions, Live is fast, fluid, and flexible software for music creation and performance.
Melodyne Essential by Celemony: Easily correct the pitch of recordings and samples with quick, intelligent note-based processing, and tune vocal and instrument tracks for more professional-sounding recordings and mixes.
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Bundle by Plugin Alliance: Get all the massive, earth-shaking tube tone of Ampeg’s iconic bass amp. Plus, use the bx_tuner for quick tuning and the powerful bx_masterdesk plug‑in to add the final touch to any source.
LX480 Essentials by Relab Development: Add lush dimension and ambience with Relab’s expert model of this classic ’80s digital reverb unit. You can also add complex delay and modulation textures for space and movement to your tracks.
Virtual Drummer DEEP by UJAM: From classic soul and funk rhythms of the ‘60s and ‘70s to contemporary pop and rock styles, DEEP sports UJAM’s dynamic “round-robin” algorithm, giving you drum tracks that sound like the real thing.
Virtual Bassist DANDY by UJAM: Get classic flatwound bass sounds for soul, pop, blues, and rock tracks with UJAM’s custom-made DSP algorithms. DANDY automatically follows the key and chord you play, intelligently selecting musical bass articulations to make your tracks shine.
LABS by Spitfire Audio: Delivering on-the-spot inspiration for music productions, soundtracks, and podcasts, LABS is a curated virtual instrument library that features strings, pianos, percussion, synths, guitars, and more.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 276 gives you simple 2-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug your mics, guitars, or synths into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you’ll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 276 right into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere. Requires external Volt power supply (not included) and an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (except iPad Pro with USB-C).
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged metal construction, retro wood sides, and sleek industrial design, Volt 276 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
– Desktop 2-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad, and iPhone
– Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
– Built-in 76 Compressor adds instant clarity and punch to voice, instruments, and other sources with all-new analog circuit based on UA’s iconic 1176
– Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more
– Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
– USB bus powered for less cable clutter
– 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
– Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
– Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
– 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
– USB-C to USB-A cable included